Training Stage Suitability Senior Medical Student Foundation Trainee (F1 to F2)Senior House Officer (SHO)Speciality Trainee (ST)
Location Suitability candidates nationally
Following the success of last year’s event, which attracted over 500 delegates, Trainee Conference 2022 will be delivered as a physical conference in Bristol which will be live-streamed online for those that are unable to attend in person. We are excited that we get to meet in person again for Trainee Conference 2022 and we are looking forward to visiting Bristol; where the conference will be held at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Reasons to attend:
- 2.5 days of hot topics, clinical as well as well-being orientated
- Two exam streams on the Thursday
- Interactive and hands on clinical workshop as well as career and well being focused workshops
- Poster competition which will return as physical posters where you can celebrate in-person the success and findings from colleagues
- Our infamous well-being lunch
- Celebrate 90 years of the Association of Anaesthetists at our drinks reception and popular social event
Check back for regular updates. Delegate booking will be going live in March along with the release of the conference programme.